Wednesday, January 27, 2010

~ SAYANG ABAH...WINDU ABAH ~

Edit Posted by with 1 comment

Abah...so many images come to mind

whenever I speak your name;
It seems without you in my life
things have never been the same.

What happened to those lazy days
when I was just a child;
When my life was consumed in you
in your love, and in your smile.

What happened to all those times
when I always looked to you;
No matter what happened in my life
you could make my gray skies blue.

Abah some days I hear your voice
and turn to see your face;
Yet in my turning...it seems
the sound has been erased.

Abah who will I turn to for answers
when life does not make sense;
Who will be there to hold me close
when the pieces just don't fit.

Oh Abah.. if I could turn back time
and once more hear your voice;
I'd tell you that out of all the dads
you would still be my choice.

Please always know I love you
and no one can take your place;
Years may come and go
but your memory will never be erased.

YA ALLAH IM REALLY MISS HIM....

1 comments:

Lavanya said...

thanks for sharing ur blog......